Join food banks, farms, and organizations focused on health, education, and food justice for three days of critical discussion and action planning towards ending hunger and cultivating a more just food system.
Enjoy skill-building courses, engaging speakers, field trips to community food system innovators, and fantastic local food while sharing resources and making connections with anti-hunger and food justice advocates.
Join the email list to get updates about the conference.
- Build momentum and collective strength among food banks and hunger relief organizations towards a unified national agenda by inspiring each other, building relationships, having critical conversations, sharing practical tools, and creating common definitions.
- Communicate the impacts food banks are having in their communities, learn about community food security strategies to achieve those impacts, and examine new ways to measure impact.
- Encourage food banks to think strategically and deeply about community food systems work and examine the role of community food security strategies to affect systemic change in food banking
- Facilitate partnerships and collaboration between community food systems programs and anti-hunger programs.
- Cultivate a group of leaders to plan next steps to continue the momentum toward a national strategy and shared learning opportunities.
- Provide opportunities for community members to grow as leaders, engage with issues affecting them, and connect with other leaders.